Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well, I’ve decided to move to the West Coast! I am bubbling with excitement on many levels. Excited at the prospect of this adventure that is laid out in front of me. Oddly enough, I feel better about this move than I did about moving to London for a year. I’ll still be in the same country, I’ll know the money, language and have a car. I also won’t be making the move alone, that makes a big difference. I have received excitement, encouragement and blessings from all I’ve told. I already have friends and family who have pledged to visit, even going as far as to purchase tickets already.

There are still unknowns. The move is less than a month away and I am not yet employed in the State of California, nor do I have accommodations….but I see these as mere technicalities at the moment, all rectified with time.
My next stop - California. I’ll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home