Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Live, Love, Learn, Rinse, Repeat…

Recent events in my personal life have given me opportunity to reevaluate me and my life. I want to be held accountable. Years ago I started a few lists. One of the qualities I wanted to have or work on, another list of the qualities and attributes I want the person I am in a relationship to have and a third of my goals, places to travel and books to read. I want to be held accountable for my character list I created for myself. So here is my list:

Be the kind of person that is…
Generous
Doesn’t gossip
Sincere
Humble
Reliable
Helpful
Able to laugh at yourself
Flexible
Comforting
Patient
Faithful
Faith filled
Never spiteful
Is able to take criticism
Stands up for what is right
A Hard worker

I ask my family and friends to hold me to this. I want to be constantly working on myself physically, emotionally and spiritually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home