Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Three days. Three days is how long I lasted as a Street Canvasser for Save the Children. Save the Children is a great organization and I would ask all to generously donate to such a wonderful relief organization. However working to raise money for it on the street is not recommended. Everyone I talked to gave me the same advise – hang in there until you can find a replacement job to make sure you have some money coming in. For better or worse I ignored them all and quite my third day on the job. Now I am in the process of finding, yet again, a job.

In the mean time I have been able to visit Sea World, Mission Bay Beach, downtown SD and clean and straighten my apartment. Without a job my ‘wish list’ of items includes a microwave and internet service among other mundane and trivial items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home