Monday, September 25, 2006

Today I walked into town for a few grocery items. Frugality has been my motto of late, so as I shopped today I selected generic names when I could. As I did this I noticed a familiar slogan on the ASDA (the store) products, “Rollback” accompanied with the familiar yellow smiley face. Warning bells immediately started going off in my head. I did some research upon returning home and found to my horror that my suspicions that ASDA was in fact apart of the Wal-Mart Company were true. I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart because of their (what I consider immoral) business practices. Now I feel obligated, not to mention convicted to no longer lend my patronage to the establishment. This is a darn shame as well because they were super cheap and relatively convenient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home