Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I complain a lot. Those of you who know me well can attest to that. It can vary with subject and or people at times but generally it’s the same issues and people. Well for once I don’t have a complaint, well not that I am going to voice now. My mother called me this morning because she had not talked to me in a while and wanted a ‘chat’. I love that! She missed conversing with me! Then just now I received an email from my father. It was great. He is interested and supportive of my future plans. He wants to talk to me about them and I found out my graduation gift! It’s a good one too! I love my parents. They have taught me so much both intentionally and inadvertently. I have been taught by my mother to not stand behind a man but next to him. My father has shown me to pursue what you are interested in and hope you get good at it along the way. Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home