Friday, March 10, 2006

Nothing more than random assortment of thoughts and comments today.

Today I will be driving four hours south to a cornfield where my sister's university is located. Greatly looking forward to seeing her, dyed purple stipes in my hair last night just for her. It seems as though she has suddenly realized I am worthy of leaning on and finding comfort and support in, something I have tried to convince her of for years.

The semester is half over almost. Spring break is in a week and I feel totally unprepared and yet more than ready for this midpoint acknowledgement of the encrowching graduation date. With two midterms behind me and two yet to take I have no doubt a week of catch-up reading and movie watching is just what I need to relax. Yet the finality of it all I am still coming to terms with. Course that senior-itis has certantly kick in making me more and more accepting of an end to these stink'n classes. International Political Economy and Religion are killing me...so to speak. Can't stand either class!

Decided I want to go to Istanbul. Think about it, lots of history, exotic, interesting culture, warm...and so much more that I am not even aware of yet.

Missed a great opportunity to talk real about my faith the other day. Got a call from someone who (or is it whom, i never know) I used to be really close with. I know they see me as having gone threw some kind of idenity crisis or having a weak will and unable to decide things for myself...which makes it very difficult for me to talk with any sense of authority or confidence for that matter on, well me and my faith. I've been praying for years now about me and them....God put someone in their life to lead them to you and show them the healing and love you have for them, and if its me give me strength, courage, the wisdom to know what to say, and the humility to seek you out threw the whole process. Well once again, He did, and I was unable or unwilling more like it, to say what was in my heart.

Much to the shock of those who know me, I'd like to inform you that I have for the past three weeks been working out 4-5 times a week, at 6:30 am too! And I leave you with that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home