Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lawnmowers.....
The traditional lawnmower was created in a moment of physical male superiority. Attempting to mow the lawn this morning I find myself unable to get the darn thing started. This is not because I have never mowed the lawn and do not know how to work/start the archaic machine. I have, however, always needed someone, my dad, to start it. This is because inorder to get the moter running one must pull a string that does not want to be pulled, very fast. The problem lies in the fact that I have little to no upper-body strength. So when force and strength are needed to pull a string to get the lawnmower going you can only imagine my frustration.

Why I ask you can you not push a button, or turn a key to start the lawnmower a mow'n?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home