Sunday, March 04, 2007

Well, Im in the home stretch now. I feel completely over whelmed with it all. I am happy to see the end is in sight but freak'd out with all that I still have yet to accomplish before that end comes. I have begun the much anticipated and highly nerve-racking process of job searching. I widened my search to include D.C., from the original list of London, Geneva, Bath and most of Africa. I am increasingly finding my lack of experience to be a big issue. This sadly however, does not come as a surprise.

Before I even find this wonderful first real job, I must write two paper proposals, four papers, a dissertation proposal and a dissertation. Not to mention I will be entertaining a guest for a week, and flying to Switzerland twice between now and the end of May.

I am constantly reminding myself to have faith through this all. "I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" - Jeremiah 29:11. After all, I am in England and I am well on my way to receiving a LLM Human Rights degree and there has been many a time when it looked quite questionable if any of that would happen. It will all work out one way or another... in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home